Monday, July 18, 2011

I got the girls this little Dora couch from a consignment shop. They LOVE it! Especially Emma....she says "Emma watch Dori on Emma's Dori couch" (in her Dora jammies!). She loves Dora right now!
My bestest friend from college visited last week with her new little guy Jackson. He is a cutie! Kaylee enjoyed entertaining him!
Yet another trip to the zoo.....this time with Daddy. We haven't gone with Josh in awhile so it was fun to be able to go with
Since Josh was with us we were able to feed the Lorikeets and ride the carousal (it is just too hard when I am by myself). So the girls loved the birds!
Emma DID NOT want to ride an animal....she was very content to ride here in the peacock seat with Mallory and me.
On the 4th of July I caught Miss Mallory getting into Josh's beer stash in the mud room. She actually got one open....well a little hole somehow and I realized after there was a large puddle of beer that she had crawled all around in!!!
Enjoying time at Nana Pamela's house!
That's all folks....one more day of my break, man that flew by!

No comments:

Post a Comment