Monday, March 21, 2011

Food and Fun!

So Mallory has been eating cereal for about 2 weeks now and is loving it. I guess it is time to start giving her other solids to try. It seems she will be a great eater like her big sisters are.
During lunch on Saturday the girls were having fun with each other. Emma and Kaylee LOVE their little sister and were entertaining her while they ate. Emma would say "Mallory--Happy!" and Kaylee would make her smile. I love to see them all together this way, it makes the heart warm!
As I said in my last post...Mallory is growing tooooo quick! She is rolling all over now and has learned that this gets her places. She is still contained in one area, but I don't think it will be long before she discovers she can leave the living room!
On Sunday, though a bit windy, we headed out for a quick walk around the neighborhood. I got a picture of Mallory and me. Being the photographer most of the time, I don't have many pics doing stuff with my girls. Not the most flattering, but we were there too!
The girls ABSOLUTELY love riding in their wagon (thanks Gram and Papa!). This was the best Christmas gift they could have gotten!
At the end of the walk the girls wanted to get out and walk. Emma took Kaylee's hand to hold it, so cute...even if it only lasted a minute!
Kaylee being a cutie!
First swing ride (her at home) for Miss Mallory! She loved it!
Daddy took Emma and Kaylee on a little "4-wheeling" around the property. OK--maybe not 4 wheeling, but they got to drive and they love it. So cute to see them have fun with their Daddy.
And of course Daddy also loves to snuggle with his littlest girl...and she loves it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment