Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Yes....we are still here!

I love to do the blog, but as all of you know I am very busy with three wonderful little girls so I don't have a lot of time to sit down and do it. Josh has been gone a lot lately, so I am a single mom a lot of the time. BUT--I still love to sit down and record what we have been up to. I think it is important for our memories, and I love for family and friends who don't live near to be able to see these girls grow up and what cuties they are. SO---on to some new pictures and updates! Mallory is 5 months old and doing so much! She needs to SLOW DOWN! She may be our last baby and it seems to be flying by! She is in 3-6 month clothes (but almost out of those) really 6 month seem to fit her well right now. She loves the bouncy-play thingy that is in the pics below below. She use to just sit in it and look at the toys, but just in the past week she has figured out how to bounce...so she is having a blast with that! She is also rolling over from her back to her tummy (still working on the other direction). She loves to just lay on the floor talking and rolling over and spending time on her belly. She is amazing and continues to be a relaxed-easy going baby and her sisters just adore her. They are always giving her kisses and lovin' on her.
We don't do bubble baths very often, but when we do the girls LOVE IT!
When I ask Emma to smile for me and this is usually what she does, nice huh? (but take a look at those lashes--jealous!)
Here is our Miss Kaylee, love her big brown eyes!
Here are two quick videos of Mallory. She is not doing much, but those of you who don't get to see her in person can get a little glimpse of her in action (maybe next time I will get her rolling over!).

No comments:

Post a Comment