Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Another Day at the Zoo!

Friday we headed to the zoo again! Emma is loving the zoo more and more as she gets older and really "gets" the animals---so fun! Kaylee enjoys it too, though last week she was a bit under the weather in combination with teething...so she has not been herself. So we met up with two of my favorite people, Casey and Kasey! Casey (my wonderful friend from work) and her kiddos--Aedan and Abby. ....and Kasey (my friend since I was 6) and Knox the little boy she nannies for.
See how Kaylee looks---so sad! This has been her for the past week and half! Poor girl! Not my usual smiley little girl.
Little Knox
Abby and Emma. Best picture I could get of them together. Casey and I always joke that they could be sisters, we think they look alike. Right now they don't interact or even acknowledge each other, but hopefully one day they will be great friends.
Aedan, such a handsome little guy!
Kaylee again...now laying down in the wagon.
This was about five minutes after we got in the car....exhausted! Another fun trip to the zoo with friends!

1 comment: