Friday, October 1, 2010

My new bundle of joy is almost two weeks old....already! Can't believe it. I have been enjoying my time home with her. Emma and Kaylee have been going to their daycare during the week, that has been a huge help. We have to pay if they're there or not, so I'm having them go so I can spend time with just Mallory. Maybe when Josh is home for awhile we can all be at home, but with it just being me lately....this is helping me stay sane!
My parents have been a wonderful support and a huge help! My dad has been taking the girls to daycare in the morning and most afternoons he or my mom picks them up. We also have dinner together so they help with that as well. I have had a couple of nights on my own and they haven't been too bad....of course Mallory is pretty mellow so it has been pretty easy so far....it is the other two that are a little more high maintenance! Who knows what I will do when little Mallory is on the move also (OK...let's not get too far ahead of myself--one day at a time). Anyway--it is hard to get any pics of Emma lately, but here is a cute one with Papa and Mallory. She is still LOVING her sister!This is the day we came home from the hospital. Just hanging out. I am amazed at how alert she is already. She just looks all around and around. Snuggles with Papa and Gram I didn't forget Kaylee! She has gotten so big in the past month (Maybe I just think that because I am now comparing her to Mallory????)! It seems like she has grown at least another inch and put on about 4-5 more pounds! She LOVES to eat---anything! Kaylee is just over 10 months old and wearing 12 month pants---Emma is just over 21 months and wearing 18 month pants (which are too big in the waist and a little too long). I think soon these two will be in the same size pants! Kaylee has the long legs and short torso (she can still wear most 6-9 month shirts) and Emma has a long torso (she wears 24 month or 2T shirts) and short legs. I know they are not biologically related....but I think it is interesting how they are growing and developing. Eventually these two will share a room...and possibly most of their clothes too! That is all for now! Off to feed the littlest Warner princess!

1 comment: