Monday, June 7, 2010

Sprinklers and Plains Conservation Center

On Saturday Emma and I headed into town to the Plains Conservation Center. On Saturday mornings you can see the animals (chickens, cows and sheep) and feed them. Kaylee stayed home and hung out with my parents. It was nice to have some one-on-one time with my Emma Bean!
So would squat like this to take a good look at the animals. This is when she is looking at the cows. They are far in the distance. I didn't get any pics of her close to them, because up close these cows were HUGE Emma wasn't quite sure about them! We did feed them though, but Emma was holding on for dear life so I couldn't get any pictures.
She did love to feed the chickens....couldn't get enough of it!
See...squatting again!
On Saturday morning Emma discovered the sprinklers! This was quite early.....I don't even think Kaylee was up yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment