Friday, July 17, 2009

Random Stuff

I haven't posted anything in awhile. This going back to work full-time is the pits! I feel like I don't have much time for everything any more. Work is going fine. I have nice kids this year and it seems to be a pretty easy class so that's good.....two weeks down!
I have random pictures from this week of Emma, nothing too exciting. She is doing so much now. She is almost crawling....she is so close. She can't quite figure out what to do with her arms. She has figured out her legs. She gets around regardless though! Kendra (her daycare lady) and I don't think she will crawl very long (when she finally does) because she is already trying to pull her self up on things, she wants to be on the move.
A few bath pics. I have been bathing her in the sink because it is much better on my back! I have some eating pics here too. It's very convenient.....we eat, then I strip her down and we take a bath.
Emma has been so happy lately. She has always been a happy baby, but lately she is all smiles and not much crying at all---I think she is excited about her new found mobility! She also has a tooth very close to coming in on the bottom right. When you look in the mouth you can see an indentation where it is starting to come up. She seems to be handling it well.

That's all for this week. Daddy will be home this weekend so hopefully will have some fun pics with him. Until next time....

No comments:

Post a Comment